Here are some guidelines about how you should behave in a restaurant when the wine is corky.
First of all, it is our right to consume and paying only the products that have the right quality credential and that don’t show defects, without hesitation and free from any fear you should:
- Call the waiter, the sommelier, the restaurant owner and point out that he win served is not
- Ask for the verification of the product, tasting the corky wine to understand if it is undrinkable.
- Strongly defend our reason and put up any resistance obviously in a polite and civilized manner, if the restaurant owner tries to avoid the substitution.
- Ask for the replacement of the defective bottle with another one of the same type of wine and check, tasting it that the new bottle is good.
- In the case that the wine is still defective ask for a new substitution, with the same type of wine or with a different one.
- Before proceeding with the taste it is recommended o change the glass, cause it will certainly be marred by the corked flavour.
- And finally, the last rule is to verify that the defeated bottles have not been put on your bill.
Remember that it is our right to consume and paying only the quality products.